Register today for CHANGE
It’s the event of the year for Canada’s field of informal science learning!
Ready to sign up?
Go straight to the registration page here: http://www.casc2011.ca/registration.html
Still not sure?
• We attract more than 100 delegates and representation from more than 60 organisations.
• The National Awards Gala, Tradeshow, and learning sessions highlight engagement across Canada.
• Scan the list of 26 learning sessions: http://www.casc2011.ca/program.html
• Many sessions will have simultaneous translation
• Visit our Keynote speaker, Dr. James Delgado, Marine Archaeologist:
• And if you still need more convincing, Science North has just undergone a major redevelopment of its science centre. CASC delegates will be among the first to see it in action!
Missed your chance to propose a session? There are still plenty of ways to get involved:
• Book a trade show booth and showcase your work:
• Sign up for ‘What’s new at your science centre’* a quick-paced update from around the country.
• Apply to present at ‘Demo madness’ our science demonstration showcase
*All types of organisations are welcome to participate
Need to make a case for the budget?
• Early Bird discount ends in 4 weeks – May 2nd – that’s a savings of $100 if you register soon.
• Air Canada flight discount of 10% available with promo code
• Hotel accommodation at incredible rates – rates held until May 9th (subject to availability)
• Thanks to our partners, our speakers and our host venue, we offer a high-quality professional conference at accessible registration rates – 26 learning sessions and 5 major social events, plus a tradeshow packed with new products and ideas.
Thank you to our Partners
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
City of Greater Sudbury
Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Niagara River Trading Company
Sookram Bus Lines
Evans & Sutherland
The Canadian Association of Science Centres (CASC)
Board of Directors and staff
Conference Program team
Conference Host Planning team
For more information about the conference, visit www.CASC2011.ca
Visit us on the web at www.canadiansciencecentres.ca